We’re hiring a part time administrative assistant
Do you have a love for people and music that is going unused?
Do you have a passion for helping others?
Would you like to be in control of how much money you make and the hours you work?
Are you looking to become a part of a rockstar team, be valued and make a huge difference in the success of a company?
Then we just may have the perfect job for you!
MUSICIANS PLAYGROUND is now hiring a part time administrative assistant to help take it to the next level! As our beloved administrative assistant you can expect:
- To help keep the MP team organized by handling all its scheduling, billing, payroll and client communications.
- To spearhead sales and reach out to all prospective customers. (Note: COMMISSIONS ranging between $10 and $25 are offered for all new clients secured ABOVE AND BEYOND your hourly pay rate!)
- To assist the managing director with special projects.
- To contribute at weekly team meetings by providing insights that lead to growth and success for the business.
OUR HOPE is that you will grow with the business – and as MP expands, take on more hours and more commissions! But to start you’d be needed for 8 hours a week ($12/hour) at days and times TBD.
THINK THIS JOB IS FOR YOU? Read on to find out what qualities our ideal administrative assistant MUST HAVE:
- You must LOVE helping people (able to understand what someone needs and how to offer it to them in the best way possible)
- You must be a POSITIVE person (able to maintain a happy outlook and make others want to be around you)
- You must be a FAST LEARNER (able to quickly adopt programs such as SalesforceIQ, MindBody, Google for Business, and Excel to handle responsibilities)
- You must work EFFICIENTLY (able to complete work AHEAD of schedule and consistently wow me and the rest of the team with how much you are able to accomplish)
- You must be ORGANIZED (able to work independently with little to no direction and have tools that help you do this)
- You must be CREATIVE (able to think out of the box and come up with unconventional ideas)
- You must VALUE the arts and the mission of Musicians Playground (if you believe in the company you work for, work becomes more fun)
- You must be a PROBLEM SOLVER (the definition of a startup is an idea that solves a problem. If you are going to work for one, you better be able to solve one yourself!)
IT’S A PLUS IF:
- You’re hoping to find a business to work for, for the long-term (1+ years).
- You’re a musician yourself.
- You’ve got some serious selling chops/a background in sales.
- For more information please visit us at www.musiciansplayground.com.
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for the position to email@example.com – and if we think you may be a good fit we will reach out to you. Thank you! We can’t wait for the possibility of working with you!