Musicians’ Playground is HIRING!
Musicians’ Playground is HIRING!
Is your love of music and people going unused?
Are you itching to have a flexible schedule and be in total control of how much money you make – all while doing what you love?
Would you like to be a key player in a rapidly growing startup company?
I just may have the perfect job for you.
I’m Alyssa O’Toole & I’m the Founder of Musicians’ Playground (MP).
Back in 2010 when I graduated college, I found myself deeply unhappy working for others in corporate America. Everything (and mostly everyone) in my life up until that point had taught me how NOT to embrace my unique purpose in life. I learned instead how to: follow the rules, what sacrifices have to be made in order to make money, and the art of taking reasonable chances to stay content.
But none of that fed my soul. And I am very sure as I sit here, I know I wasn’t feeding anyone else’s soul during that time of my life either.
“By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others.” – Satsuki Shibuya
Out of my deep desire to inspire others through doing what I love, came Musicians’ Playground. MP serves as a “home” for musicians to explore the world of music and all its possibilities. It’s a community where imaginations are inspired, creativity is embraced, dreams are realized, passion is ignited, and love for music is fostered. And now I need YOUR help growing this special place.
I’m looking for Rockstar Guitar, Piano, and Voice Instructors to join the MP entourage and help take MP to the next level.
I need YOU (and all your talents) to be a critical player in expanding the business & make a huge difference in the lives of others as a result.
Learning music should be fun – and with the right team, we can make sure this happens.
Thinking this job is for you? Read on to learn more.
As MP’s chosen Rockstar Instructor:
• You will receive 3 months of intensive training ($1,002 value) AT NO COST – which will give you the skills you need to be unstoppable in life and on the floor with clients.
• Once you are an officially certified MP Rockstar Teacher, you will have the opportunity to put your skills to use by working with a range of clients ages 4+ in both group and private settings.
• As you evolve within the business, there will be plenty of options for further growth – whether it be creating a proprietary guitar curriculum, building a program from scratch, or heading special projects of interest – you’ll always be developing during your time at MP!
• Right away, you’ll become a face of the MP brand – someone people actively seek out to work with – and a part of a popular team of teachers on a mission to revolutionize music education.
Qualities you MUST have to be a Rockstar Instructor:
• You’re EXTREMELY personable and likeable. You understand people & they understand you. You are life of the party. A storyteller. You make people LAUGH. You are outgoing. Either way, people think you’re the best thing since sliced bread.
• You’re RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY. You’re a stand up kind of person. You show up when you say you’re going to show up and follow through with your commitments to yourself and others. You make it a point to tell the truth EVEN when you know that’s not what people want to hear.
• You are HUNGRY. Hungry to learn. Hungry to grow. Hungry to succeed. You’re a go-getter & do what it takes to win.
• You LOVE helping others. Experience in any kind of coaching or teaching is a plus but not necessary as long as you love to help others. Your interest in other people’s success and happiness is what’s most important.
• You’re a PERFORMER. You have something to show everyone in any moment, and make everything 100% more dazzling than it is. With very little prep you hit the ground running and AMAZE others. You roll with the punches & make them a part of the plan you never had.
• You’re an OUTLIER. You’re focused. You’re driven. You’re beyond your years. And although maybe in the earlier stages of your life and building a career for yourself – you are clear on who you are and what you want.
*Notice….You don’t have to be a professional musician, have a fancy degree from a fancy music school, or any career in music so far to be eligible for this position. You just have to have the above qualities! And maybe some of the below if I’m lucky.*
Qualities that are a PLUS if you become an MP Rockstar Instructor:
• You’re detail oriented.
• You have strong writing & speaking skills.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity.
• You’re creative & resourceful.
• You have musical theatre or an acting background.
• You love to sing.
Scheduling & Availability Requirements:
• You must be able to work SATURDAYS and 2-3 other weekdays preferably between 4PM & 8PM.
Here’s what the right person will LOVE about this position:
• You’ll be mentored directly by me during weekly Professional Development meetings learning all the secrets to the business’s rapid growth and success and critical lessons for creating a happy, balanced, fulfilling life.
• You’ll get paid WELL to do what you LOVE! Pay at MP is double the current market rate for teachers at competing studios (~$35/Hour). PLUS you’ll receive quarterly bonuses & commissions on all clients YOU secure – creating a potential to earn $35K/year or more.
• You’ll work in a super cool space, alongside an unstoppable team of like-minded people.
• You’ll get to work for a fast growing startup where there are loads of growth opportunities and leadership potential.
• Your talents will be put to use & more will most likely be found as we grow together.
• You’ll learn how I’ve grown from a few clients to over 60 in a couple years.
• You’ll be doing work that MATTERS. Deeply touching the lives of others through music.
Sound like what you’ve been looking for?
Fill out this short survey ASAP and send any additional information you’d like us to review (resume, cover letter) to email@example.com!
We review applications on an ongoing basis & will contact you if we think you’re the one we’ve been looking for.
>>>>>>>>>> APPLY HERE <<<<<<<<<<<
Can’t wait to hear from you!